3.18.2006

Fun Thing...

Name 21 people you can think of right off the top of your head..
Dont read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 21 people.

1. Jeff
2. Jileane
3. Amberlie
4. Rachelle
5. Keryn
6. Erin
7. Daniel
8. Corie
9. Ian
10.Charlie
11. Joey
12. Brit
13. Dhiraj
14. Jessica
15. Lynne
16. Lena
17. Tony
18. Michelle
19. Alex
20. Renee
21. Cindie

Q: how did you meet 14?
Jr High!


Q: what would you have to do to see 10?
Stay at her house :D

Q: what would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
HAhahah... no comment. Both are otherwise involved...

Q: would 21 and 12 make a good couple?
Um. Not at all.

Q: describe 6:
Ah. I love Erin. we go all the way back to cross grade homeroom. She's overseas and I miss her horribly. She is the sweetest thing ever. I miss you!

Q: do you think 19 is attractive?
Um... awkward!

Q: tell me something humiliating about 17:
Oh where to start... He is sweaty... haha. I miss tony's sweat. I bet its even grosser in Hawaii.

Q: do you know any of 4's family members?
Yes. I've met her dad and her aunt. And her grandma stepped on my hand.

Q: what would you do if 18 just confessed they liked you?
Again, awkward. I'll tell her I liked her too :D she's a great friend.

Q: when's the last time you talked to 13?
Since I broke his "I swear I'll never talk to Kristi again..." thing, a couple days ago.

Q: what is 2's favorite band?
Hawksley workman

Q: would you ever date 5?
I don't swing that way.

Q: is 11 single?
He's lik 15 so I think so. But i never know.

Q: would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 16?
Me and lena are quite serious already. :P

Q: where does 15 live?
There is a Shell station right by it, and near a traffic circle.

Q: are number 7 & 8 best friends?
Not that I know of...

Q: do you like 1?
jeff is my great friend from cmc...

Q: thoughts on 3?
Oh the history. Forks and boys, beads and noses. Great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment