7.27.2007

Weekend

Since I haven't been working for the last month Fridays are no longer such an exciting day. Except of course because it means all my friends are done work for the week and the fun times can begin.
As of yet we have no plans but I know that will change so I'm not worried.
I've learned a couple things recently. The first being I like playing piano. I hated the lessons and the practicing and therefore quit after a ridiciously short time but now almost ten years later I enjoy it. And I have also learned that gluten free pasta is not so good the next day. It gets gritty and nasty. Oh and making bread type products with a mix of flours that don't include gluten is not easy. My soft pretzels ended up looking like little white piles of poo. And had the texture of chewy chalk. Not so pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment