1.20.2011

A Few Slow Days...

I haven't been feeling so great the last couple of days beyond my normal morning sickness and tiredness. Which means it was time for lots of:


Playing "Plants v. Zombies" on Xbox
I've become addicted to this game! 
It is possible I have played it so much in the last few days that I've begun to dream about it.


Reading
I started "The Hunger Games" a few days ago but really got into it last night and stayed up until 1am to finish it. Can't wait to read the next two books!


[Its only $5.00 for the Kindle right now, not sure how long that will last]

And quite a bit of TV watching, blog reading and corner rounding of photos. 


It was really nice to relax for a couple days and not worry about getting anything done. 
I'm feeling a lot better today and am ready to take on a couple projects mainly the overflowing laundry baskets and piles of dishes in the kitchen. I'm also going to do my organizing project #3 for the 52 weeks of organization. 

Have a great Thursday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment