1.04.2011

I cussing love this movie!


We watched Fantastic Mr. Fox on Netflix the other night and it was cussing fantastic to say the least. It was witty, amusing and just thinking about how they made all the creatures is mind blowing.
Just hearing George Clooney's voice coming out a fox made me giggle every time. I realize this movie is probably old news to most of you but if you are like me and take a while to getting around to watch movies definitely check this one out!














I now have the desire to replace all swear words with "cuss". Watch the film and you'll figure it out ;)

3 comments:

  1. gah this movie is so cute! my sis saw it like 5 times in the theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will watch the cinema :) thanks your post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely watch it again!

    ReplyDelete