2.06.2012

A 365 Update plus a little bit more

I'm almost caught up with the 365 updates, I'm hoping to keep posting them on a daily basis or every two days instead of having to do all these massive updates!

Life has been a little out of sorts lately. We're in the process of getting our house ready to sell so we've moved over to my inlaws. Attempting to do renos in 660 square feet with a 6 month old is no fun. We'll be staying here while we attempt to sell the house as well. I've never done it but I can only imagine how challenging it would have to be to get out of the house with an hours notice with Ella. Not to mention keeping the house spotless at all times. Way too many headaches.

Ella has her own little space in the "office" with her very own closet! I can't even tell you how excited I am to put her clothes onto tiny hangers, TINY HANGERS!

Homebuyer's tip: Don't buy a house without closets. It sucks. Like a lot.

We're going back and forth to our house every day working on it. There is not too much to do but with the hubs being out of a job for the moment its pretty much the perfect time to work on it.

Hmm I just realized my updates were out of order. Scheduling issues I guess...

January 18

January 19

January 20

January 21

January 22

No comments:

Post a Comment