2.07.2012

All Caught Up

I've caught up on my editing of my Project 365. I'm sure I'll get behind again but for now it feels great!
We spent more time at our house today making it "sellable". One room fixed which means only three more to go. Yes there are only four rooms in our house!

Every day Ella is getting better and better at sitting on her own. The smarty pants figured out how to drink with a straw tonight. She's just too tiny to lift a sippy cup but we're ready to start transitioning off the bottle.

At her six month appointment last week my little monkey was a whole 13 lbs 7 ounces and 25 inches long. 9th percentile for weight and 25th for height. But my doctor said as long as there is chub to grab she's fine. She's just petite.

It has saved me tremendously on clothing. She's still in 0-3m sizes. But socks still don't stay on her feet because of her little bird ankles. So she lives in tights and onsies. Looks pretty darn comfortable to me!





January 23

January 24

January 25

January 26


January 27

January 28

January 29

January 30


January 31




February 1

February 2

February 3


February 4


February 5


February 6


No comments:

Post a Comment