4.13.2012

That's just horrible....

Okay nothing is really that horrible but I realized I am a horrible blog reader. Even though there are blogs that I read ALL THE TIME I rarely go out of my Google Reader to actually comment. That's just some bad blogging karma right there! From here on out I'm going to try my hardest to comment more!

As much as I am blogging to keep track of our life for myself I am also all about making some new "mom friends". It's hard to make friends when you're not friendly ;)

Only four more days until Roy is back. They can't go fast enough. This round of him being away has been easier. Partly because I've been almost nonstop busy and partly because we get to do this:



FaceTime has been fantastic (and yes my husband is weird -love you in case you read this....)
Being able to see him almost every night has make him seem less far away, less gone.

I'm exhausted so I'm going to go curl up in bed and keep reading the first Harry Potter book. I've read the first few and one of my 101 in 1001 goals is to finish them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment